Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Quick first post.

So here is a little bite to start off with... yes, bite, not bit, but bite like a sandwich.

Do you ever get the feeling that you some times catch up to your life?  Or your life catches up to you?  I have had both experiences, though over the past 2 years it has definitely been the first.  At times it almost feels as if I wake up and so much has happened.



No this isn't some strange psychological thing, it is simply stating that life moves fast!  I have been married now for just about 2 years (on June 13th by the way), and I have a 1 year old son.  Of course I was coherent and participating in all of it, though i guess my mind takes some time to process.  I will say, however, that through all of this I am very blessed with the outcome.

My wife is amazing, my son is the most beautiful thing on earth, and I love them both more than I can stand.  Back to a word for a moment; "blessed," I feel it is necessary to change my vocabulary to include this seemingly overused and misused term.  I do not believe in luck, that would mean everything is a chance and an accident by that.  I know that there is "a purpose for everything under heaven."

For introduction purpose, I am a Christian, a firm believer in Jesus.  I feel I will take many posts to discuss God, Jesus, the Bible, the Holy Spirit and the Church.  These are all important to me, seeing that I believe I was created by God and that nothing in my life exists outside of Him.  As I said: there is no luck, but hope.

Thanks for listening!  Hope to be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. We are very proud to have you as a son inlaw, the husband of Jessie and the Daddy of my 1st born Grandson. You have handled your new family with grace and dignity in the face of challenges. God Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete