Monday, April 4, 2011

This is where I'm going...

I feel a new sense of contentment in life. I am laid off from work and having to make ends meet yet I don't feel worried. I have almost a new love for my wife and my little boy. We just added a puppy to our little crew.

I do however have some desires for ministry that I pray God will answer. I feel that this is the way God wanted  to deal with my stubborn attitude. Take it all away, seemingly, and restore me little by little showing me where my emphasis should be.

So I will continue to follow, with new eyes that light the path, bestowed until I can receive my own. The hindrances, now that stumble, I see were mere illusion, ahead a path of smooth stone. 

So where do I go from here? I will follow. The light that burns before me, and in my heart will lead me onward to morning, and to my home.

1 comment: